Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 11 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint3°C (37°F)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836°N Lon: 120.933622°W Elev: 905ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 5. Northwest wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17. Northeast wind 18 to 23 km/h becoming northwest 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 4. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 26 km/h increasing to 32 to 37 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18. East wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 8 to 13 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. East wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE