Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836 Lon: -120.933622 Elev: 905ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 9. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. East wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 11. East wind 5 to 13 km/h becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. South wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE