Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 km/h
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-1°C (31°F)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. West wind 5 to 14 km/h.
- Tonight A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northwest wind 8 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE