Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedVrbl 6 km/h Barometer29.89 in (1012.1 mb) Dewpoint16°C (60°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
Washington DC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 25. Northeast wind around 11 km/h. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. East wind 5 to 8 km/h. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Northeast wind 5 to 8 km/h. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h. Friday A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.