Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13. Light south wind becoming southwest 11 to 16 km/h in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19. Southwest wind 16 to 26 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Southwest wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 5am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE