Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 km/h
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°C (11°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-16°C (4°F)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -92.22 Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near -6. Northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 0. West wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. South wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2. Southwest wind 8 to 16 km/h becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 0.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE