Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 30 km/h
- Barometer30.11 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-8°C (18°F)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow, possibly mixing with rain after 10am, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 4. North wind 14 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. North wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 13 to 18 km/h in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Southwest wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE