Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 20 km/h
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-4°C (24°F)
Current conditions at
Charles B Wheeler Downtown Airport (KMKC)
Lat: 39.12°N Lon: 94.6°W Elev: 758ft.
Kansas City MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. North northwest wind 21 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18. West southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. South southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 10 to 16 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE