Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 15 km/h
- Barometer30.05 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (19°F)
- Visibility4.02 km
- Wind Chill-11°C (12°F)
Current conditions at
Leadville/Lake Co. (KLXV)
Lat: 39.22°N Lon: 106.32°W Elev: 9928ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 5am. Low around -8. North wind 5 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 centimeters possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 2. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around -7. Northwest wind 13 to 16 km/h, with gusts as high as 27 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 8. West northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. West northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Breezy.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE