Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 11 km/h
- Barometer30.50 in (1034.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-19°C (-2°F)
Current conditions at
Dayton General Airport South Airport (KMGY)
Lat: 39.59 Lon: -84.22 Elev: 961ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near -7. Southwest wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around -2. South wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain and snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 3. Southeast wind 10 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -3.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE