Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
No Name Tunnel (8) (CO091)
Lat: 39.56152°N Lon: 107.3055°W Elev: 5765ft.
Glenwood Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely before 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. West wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. East northeast wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 8. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Colorado River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE