Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 km/h
- Barometer30.29 in (1032.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-14°C (7°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-16°C (4°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 10. West southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -4. South southeast wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16. Southwest wind 10 to 16 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. West wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE