Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 km/h
- Barometer30.20 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (19°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 4. South wind around 10 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -8. South southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12. South southwest wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6. South southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. South southwest wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE