Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 km/h
- Barometer30.60 in (1037.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°C (10°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.27 Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near -5. North wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around -10. East northeast wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Sunday A chance of snow after 10am, mixing with freezing drizzle after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near -2. East northeast wind 16 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around -4. East southeast wind 11 to 18 km/h becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -2. West wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -6.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE