Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 15 km/h
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. West wind 8 to 16 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -6. North wind 13 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 8. North northwest wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Southwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE