Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.83 in (1005.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-14°C (6°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 104.67°W Elev: 5414ft.
Denver International Airport CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west southwest 16 to 21 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 27 km/h.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around -2 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 26 km/h increasing to 29 to 39 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around -9. Blustery, with a north wind 24 to 29 km/h becoming northwest 13 to 18 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 9. West southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE