Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 26 km/h
- Barometer30.05 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-18°C (-1°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-14°C (6°F)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -104.67 Elev: 5414ft.
Denver International Airport CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around -10 by 5am. South southwest wind 10 to 16 km/h, with gusts as high as 24 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. South southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 24 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13. Wind chill values as low as -20. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 km/h after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -20. South wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10. South southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 6.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE