Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 15 km/h
- Barometer29.99 in (1016.0 mb)
- Dewpoint3°C (38°F)
- Visibility4.02 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Columbus, Ohio State University Airport (KOSU)
Lat: 40.09°N Lon: 83.07°W Elev: 928ft.
Lewis Center OH
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 11. Northwest wind around 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow between midnight and 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -6. North wind 11 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 6. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Southwest wind 16 to 26 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 4. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE