Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedS 9 MPH Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint2°C (35°F) Visibility14 km Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport (KWMC)
Lat: 40.90194°N Lon: 117.80722°W Elev: 4301ft.
Battle Mountain NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 8. South southwest wind 10 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southwest wind 14 to 18 km/h. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming west northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Christmas Day A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 3. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.