Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6°N Lon: 116.86667°W Elev: 4531ft.
3 Miles NW Battle Mountain NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Southeast wind around 10 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. South southeast wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 17. South wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday Night Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a low around 7. West wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 14. Southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE