Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSW 22 G 44 km/h
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-11°C (12°F)
- Wind Chill-8°C (17°F)
Current conditions at
Montauk Airport (KMTP)
Lat: 41.08 Lon: -71.92 Elev: 7ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 1. Breezy, with a west wind 24 to 32 km/h.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around -7. North wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near -1. North wind 16 to 23 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then rain. Low around -1. Breezy, with an east wind 27 to 32 km/h increasing to 35 to 40 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain before 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Breezy, with a west wind 29 to 34 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE