Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 km/h
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
North Platte Regional Airport (KLBF)
Lat: 41.14°N Lon: 100.68°W Elev: 2779ft.
North Platte NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 16 to 21 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday A chance of snow after 8am, mixing with rain after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. Breezy, with a north wind 26 to 36 km/h increasing to 37 to 47 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE