Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 17 km/h
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (40°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.3°N Lon: 93.12°W Elev: 928ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. West northwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. North wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 8 to 18 km/h increasing to 19 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 42 km/h. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Blustery, with a north wind 26 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 2. North northwest wind 21 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE