Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 28 km/h
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-14°C (6°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-17°C (1°F)
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63 Lon: -91.54 Elev: 650ft.
West Branch IA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near -6. Northwest wind 25 to 30 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northwest wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -9. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -16. Wind chill values as low as -25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near -8.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near -4.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Monday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near -7.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -7.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -16.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near -8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cedar County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE