Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 km/h
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (21°F)
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 650ft.
West Branch IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 8. Southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Southwest wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cedar County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE