Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
Klamath Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 17. South wind 5 to 14 km/h.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 7. West southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming south southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 12. South wind 14 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 3. South wind 8 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE