Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 31 km/h
- Barometer30.03 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (40°F)
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 18. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 40 to 50 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Breezy, with a west wind 35 to 45 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. West southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain before 7am, then snow likely between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. North northwest wind 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE