Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.43 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°C (9°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-14°C (7°F)
Current conditions at
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB)
Lat: 42.22 Lon: -83.75 Elev: 840ft.
Ann Arbor MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near -4. West northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -11. West northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near -2. East wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Sunday Night Snow after 7pm. Low around -4. East wind 14 to 18 km/h becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 24 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 47 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -5. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near -7.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -6.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washtenaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE