Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (4°F)
- Visibility13 km
Current conditions at
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB)
Lat: 42.22°N Lon: 83.75°W Elev: 840ft.
Ann Arbor MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 4. South wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. South southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 0. North wind 8 to 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -10. North northwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0. West southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washtenaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE