Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 km/h
- Barometer30.19 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility8 km
Current conditions at
Chadron Municipal Airport (KCDR)
Lat: 42.84°N Lon: 103.08°W Elev: 3318ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 10. West wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. West southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. West northwest wind 25 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 6.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Sioux, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE