Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 15 km/h
- Barometer29.65 in (1004.4 mb)
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
- Visibility11 km
- Wind Chill0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 5. North northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 9pm, then rain and snow between 9pm and midnight, then snow after midnight. Low around -5. North northeast wind 11 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around 2 centimeters.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. Temperature falling to around -7 by 3pm. North wind 21 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around 3 centimeters.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -17. North northwest wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -4. Northwest wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE