Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (KIDA)
Lat: 43.52083°N Lon: 112.06611°W Elev: 4741ft.
Idaho Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. South southeast wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. South wind 14 to 19 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 42 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 4. South wind 23 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 12. Breezy, with a southwest wind 27 to 32 km/h increasing to 35 to 40 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 32 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE