Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.10 in Dewpoint2°C (36°F) Visibility10 km
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333°N Lon: 116.63333°W Elev: 2431ft.
3 Miles S Nampa ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Northwest wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon. Monday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around -2. North northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light after midnight. Tuesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 7. Calm wind. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. East southeast wind 8 to 11 km/h. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then rain and snow showers. Low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Christmas Day A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 3. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 3.