Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333 Lon: -116.63333 Elev: 2431ft.
3 Miles S Nampa ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -4. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12. North northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -3. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -2. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 0.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE