Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 17 km/h
- Barometer29.81 in (1009.7 mb)
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Chamberlain Municipal Airport (K9V9)
Lat: 43.8°N Lon: 99.32°W Elev: 1739ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind around 20 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. West northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then rain and snow between 1am and 4am, then snow after 4am. Low around 1. East northeast wind 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 2 centimeters.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 3. Breezy, with a north wind 25 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around 3 centimeters.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brule County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE