Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill1°C (33°F)
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88°N Lon: 91.25°W Elev: 669ft.
La Crosse WI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around -7. North wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near -5. Blustery, with a north wind 21 to 26 km/h.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around -12. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light and variable. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Thursday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Southwest wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. West wind 16 to 23 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. West wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Northwest wind around 13 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. North wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1. North wind around 8 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. South wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Southeast wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 21 km/h increasing to 27 to 32 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Crosse County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE