Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 13 km/h
- Barometer30.38 in (1031.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (4°F)
- Visibility4.02 km
- Wind Chill-18°C (-1°F)
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88 Lon: -91.25 Elev: 669ft.
La Crosse WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near -7. East wind 5 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 centimeters possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 3am. Low around -13. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible.
- Monday Patchy blowing snow. Partly sunny, with a high near -11. Wind chill values as low as -22. West wind 10 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -18. Wind chill values as low as -25. West wind 8 to 16 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -9. West wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -17. West wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -14. Light north wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -19. West wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -7. Southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12. South wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -2. South wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around -9. Light northwest wind becoming north 8 to 13 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -6. North wind 8 to 13 km/h.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Crosse County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE