Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Eugene, Mahlon Sweet Field (KEUG)
Lat: 44.13333 Lon: -123.21444 Elev: 364ft.
5 Miles NNW Goshen OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around -10. Calm wind.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 2. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Snow after 10pm. Low around -6. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 centimeters possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 10am. High near 1. East northeast wind 8 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11. North northeast wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near -3.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 5.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE