Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint6°C (43°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Eugene, Mahlon Sweet Field (KEUG)
Lat: 44.13333°N Lon: 123.21444°W Elev: 364ft.
5 Miles NNW Goshen OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 17. South southeast wind 8 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 11. South wind 29 to 34 km/h decreasing to 16 to 21 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 2 and 3 cm possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 14. South wind 5 to 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 7. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. High near 12. Southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE