Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 46 G 57 km/h
- Barometer29.92 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.36°N Lon: 105.53°W Elev: 4035ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around -16. Breezy, with a southwest wind 26 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 18 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 16 to 21 km/h decreasing to 8 to 13 km/h after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13. Southwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Rain before midnight, then snow. Low around -2. North wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. North wind around 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Crook, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE