Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 km/h
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility1.61 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (19°F)
Current conditions at
Black Hills Airport-Clyde Ice Field (KSPF)
Lat: 44.48°N Lon: 103.78°W Elev: 3931ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a steady temperature around -18. Northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. West wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 11 to 16 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 12. West wind 16 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 26 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 16 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 26 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. West wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 6. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Black Hills, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE