Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 km/h
- Barometer30.32 in (1028.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-19°C (-2°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-24°C (-11°F)
Current conditions at
Green Bay, Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB)
Lat: 44.48 Lon: -88.13 Elev: 699ft.
Green Bay WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near -11. West wind 14 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -17. Wind chill values between -20 and -25. West northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near -12. Wind chill values between -20 and -25. West wind around 14 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -16. West wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near -7. Light and variable wind becoming east 6 to 11 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around -10. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -7.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -9.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE