Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.42 in (1032.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
Baker City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 13. Southeast wind around 14 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Southeast wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14. West southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE