Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.22 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Aberdeen Regional Airport (KABR)
Lat: 45.46 Lon: -98.43 Elev: 1306ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near -5. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -17. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Cloudy and cold, with a high near -12. Wind chill values as low as -28. Northeast wind 21 to 23 km/h.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -20. Northeast wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming light north northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near -12. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 11 to 16 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -21.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -11.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 0.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near -7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE