Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 20 km/h
- Barometer29.93 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-9°C (16°F)
Current conditions at
Aberdeen Regional Airport (KABR)
Lat: 45.46°N Lon: 98.43°W Elev: 1306ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. South southwest wind around 24 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. West southwest wind 16 to 23 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. West wind 18 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night A chance of rain after 7pm, mixing with snow after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around -4. North wind 11 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mixing with rain after 7am, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE