Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity51% Wind SpeedSE 31 G 43 km/h Barometer29.76 in (1008.3 mb) Dewpoint3°C (38°F) Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Aberdeen Regional Airport (KABR)
Lat: 45.46°N Lon: 98.43°W Elev: 1306ft.
Aberdeen SD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 37 to 47 km/h becoming south southwest 21 to 31 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 70 km/h. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. West wind 21 to 27 km/h. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. West wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 km/h in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. South southeast wind 11 to 13 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 19. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Breezy. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, SD