Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 33 km/h
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (22°F)
Current conditions at
Harry Stern Airport (KBWP)
Lat: 46.23°N Lon: 96.6°W Elev: 968ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 0. Breezy, with a north wind 27 to 34 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. North wind 24 to 29 km/h decreasing to 13 to 18 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow showers before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near -2. North wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. South wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8. West southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 1. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richland County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE