Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 11 km/h
- Barometer30.23 in (1026.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-22°C (-7°F)
- Visibility2.01 km
- Wind Chill-26°C (-14°F)
Current conditions at
Fargo, Hector International Airport (KFAR)
Lat: 46.91 Lon: -96.8 Elev: 900ft.
West Fargo ND
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 5pm. High near -14. South wind 10 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23. Wind chill values as low as -33. South wind 10 to 18 km/h becoming west after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near -19. Wind chill values as low as -34. West northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22. Wind chill values as low as -31. South wind 21 to 26 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -15. West northwest wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -12.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -11.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cass County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE