Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (35°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill7°C (44°F)
Current conditions at
Moses Lake, Grant County Airport (KMWH)
Lat: 47.19306°N Lon: 119.31333°W Elev: 1184ft.
Moses Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered sprinkles before 5pm, then showers likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. South wind around 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 8. South wind 14 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. West wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE