Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 MPH
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint3°C (37°F)
Current conditions at
CW0750 Cle Elum (C0750)
Lat: 47.20467°N Lon: 120.97583°W Elev: 2100ft.
Cle Elum WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 4. Southeast wind around 10 km/h becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 7. West wind 21 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 5. West wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly clear, with a low around -2. West wind 13 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE