Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH Barometer30.11 in (1020.5 mb) Dewpoint1°C (34°F) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
Wenatchee WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Calm wind. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Calm wind. Thanksgiving Day A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8. West wind 10 to 14 km/h. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. West wind 10 to 14 km/h. Friday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 9. South wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming northwest in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Sunday Sunny, with a high near -2. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.