Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedENE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.72 in (1007.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-11°C (13°F)
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889 Lon: -120.20694 Elev: 1250ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around -2. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. Northwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 2.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 0.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 0.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wenatchee Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE