Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.65 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
- Wind Chill2°C (36°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.61°N Lon: 101.4°W Elev: 1926ft.
Turtle Lake ND
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind 21 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Monday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 6. West wind 14 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 2. Northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Northwest wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLean County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE