Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint-29°C (-20°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-36°C (-32°F)
Current conditions at
Crookston Municipal Field (KCKN)
Lat: 47.86 Lon: -96.62 Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near -20. Wind chill values as low as -33. West southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -24. Wind chill values as low as -34. South wind 11 to 21 km/h becoming northwest after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -18. Wind chill values as low as -35. West northwest wind 14 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -28. Wind chill values as low as -39. West northwest wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -20. West wind around 14 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -24.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -13.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near -14.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near -14.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Polk, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE