Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 16 G 34 MPH
- Dewpoint5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
Grand Coulee WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 7. South wind around 16 km/h. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 14. Southwest wind 10 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming north after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Northwest wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Northwest wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 13 to 18 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE