Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
Grand Coulee WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 13. Southeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. South wind 5 to 11 km/h. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Breezy.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE