Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Wind Chill-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
Coulee Dam WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 17. South wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. South wind 5 to 11 km/h. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE