Severe storms and heavy rain possible from mid-South to Upstate New York on Tuesday
Thunderstorms are expected to develop along and ahead of a cold front from the Tennessee Valley to Upstate New York on Tuesday. The storms will be capable of producing damaging wind gusts and heavy rainfall that could lead to isolated flash flooding.
Read More... Humidity66% Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH Barometer29.96 in (1013.9 mb) Dewpoint6°C (42°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Kalispell, Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI)
Lat: 48.30417°N Lon: 114.26361°W Elev: 2972ft.
Kalispell MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around -12. South wind 5 to 8 km/h. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. South southeast wind 8 to 16 km/h. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h. Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.